Hey,

I just looked at the warnings code and it seems like a mistake that disabling
one warning actually disables 3 by accident.

Anyways, the warning definitions [1] are all pretty self explanatory, more so
if you look at the actual text the produce in the error functions below [1].

You could wait for [2] if you want to get the other warnings back or use
:warnings with

{:invalid-arithmetic false
 :undeclared-var true
 :undeclared-ns true}