Let's try this again, with more isolated cases.  I now have 2 working build
profiles, prod and dev.  The dev code is working the way I want, but I want
full optimizations for the prod build.  Currently, I get this error in an event
handler of my app:

TypeError: kt.a(...).Hf is not a function

This is deep inside the CLJS code, I believe, as opposed to jQuery or Reagent.
It must be a munging issue, but I'm not sure if I need an adjustment in externs
or somewhere else.

Build profiles:

{:dev
               {:source-paths ["src/cljs"]
                :compiler {:output-to "resources/public/js/main.js"
                           :preamble ["reagent/react.js"]
                           :optimizations :simple
                           :pretty-print true
                           :output-dir "resources/public/js/"
                           :source-map "resources/public/js/main.js.map"
                           :cache-analysis true}}
               :prod
               {:source-paths ["src/cljs"]
                :compiler {:output-to "resources/public/js/main.js"
                           :preamble ["reagent/react.js"]
                           :optimizations :advanced
                           :externs ["jquery/jquery-2.1.1.min.js"]}}}