Just like ordinary compojure app, I use router and I put the router in separate
namespace, ex: my-app.routes. I use secretary router
https://github.com/gf3/secretary.

In every pages's onload function I added function to dispatch the secretary

(secretary/dispatch! (str (.-pathname (.-location js/window)) (.-search
(.-location js/window))))