sure, it's work in progress, and for now showing use of D3 widget written
independently (using D3's own reusable component pattern)  and simply
hooking into the state layer (which holds the data for the chart as well as
the pan/zoom of the brush on the chart) which it is then rendered from (by
the D3 widget itself)... that 'bridging' is specified as a custom rendering
scheme which could also be done for any independent/3rd party canvas or
webgl widget... the changes to the d3 chart are two lines to store state in
the state layer I provide .. same would be for any webgl or canvas widget,
i.e. minimal code to hook into the state layer ...

I'm looking at the ClojureScript atom and the Reagent ratom version to
learn more

I'll post the github link by Monday, needs some comments and cleaning up