And as I said in reply to your other post
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/clojure/gNPUmCNHrKg/ySLU8iDf6WwJ if you really
need a self-hosted lisp on node.js *today* there's always WISP.

https://github.com/Gozala/wisp
http://jeditoolkit.com/try-wisp/

The biggest thing you give up is clojure's data structures but you can regain
those through mori or immutable-js.