Hello all,

My big concern here is about documentation! Why don't I find a centric place
where I know what Om version is actual, stable etc with what ClojureScript,
react.js etc..?
If you hate me already, please consider then only this concrete question:
Having done these two leiningen projects,
"lein new mies-om om-tut" https://github.com/swannodette/om/wiki/Basic-Tutorial
and
"lein new chestnut <name>" https://github.com/plexus/chestnut

Who decides to include the react.js once in index.html as script-tag and once
as "I have no idea" but i guess as a goog dependency in my generated app.js?

I really want to have an access to these configurations as a developer!

big thanks!
Mokhtar

extra words:
since two months i am doing only Om/react. It seems I had an old version
already but never mind till i decided to implement the famous
Angular-50-examples in Om! Yes I know, at least the "V" parts of them (V from
MVC).