Hi!

I'm using the binding macro in some test but I'm getting a strange result from
clojurescript (i.e. different from Clojure).

A code like

(binding [*my-var* :foo])

returns nil in Clojure, while is some Object in Clojurescript.

(You can find a sample project in

https://github.com/stepugnetti/binding-issue

Type "lein run" for the Clojure version, and "lein cljsbuild once main" "node
target/binding-issue.js" for the Clojurescript version.)

What's the correct behavior?

It's an extreme case, I know, but it makes my tests fail :-)

Stefano