Hi All

Is anybody using a list recently used memorise function in clojurescript?

I just tried https://github.com/clojure/core.memoize but without success - I'm
fairly sure it doesn't work for clojurescript but I'd like to be wrong.
Perhaps there are alternatives I'm missing.

cheers, Oliver

PS. While I'm at it, a quick gushing thank you to everybody on this list.
David seems to have become an unstoppable juggernaut, everyone working
together, key features seem to land weekly...  Thank you!  To say my day job is
so much better for all of your efforts is an understatement.