New to cljs, and I'm having trouble using the zlib library. (I'm trying to
consume events off an aws kinesis stream)

I need to gunzip a buffer, and am trying the current code:

    (.gunzip zlib (js/Buffer. event)
      (fn [e, res]
        (if e
          (throw (js/Error. e))
          (println "gunziped: " res))))

Which throws the exception: Error: incorrect header check

I know there is a correct gzip header, because I can consumer the same buffer
off kinesis in Java.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!