A couple of people mentioned this happened while trying out the Quick
Start. If eval takes a long time it could be because you don't have the
right browser tab focused. If the REPL is truly hung due to some kind of
communication issue, try refreshing the browser. The bREPL uses an iframe
which can be a little finicky particularly in Safari in my experience.

HTH,
David