Fwd: angular phonecat done in re-frame/reagent

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dhruv Parthasarathy <dhroo...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 2:30 AM
Subject: [reagent] angular phonecat in re-frame
To: reagent-proj...@googlegroups.com

Hey all,

I've ported the angular phonecat tutorial to re-frame, Mike Thompson's
excellent framework for Single Page Apps heavily based on Reagent. You can
see the tutorial here:

https://github.com/dhruvp/angular-phonecat-re-frame

It is similar to (and inspired by) vvvalvalval's work in many ways but
focuses on applying reagent in the context of re-frame and has explanations
for each of the steps. In addition, I have diffs to show what actions where
taken between subsequent steps (they aren't perfect - need to get better at
rebasing haha).

Please let me know your thoughts! There definitely is room for it to
improve and I'd appreciate your feedback.

Thanks!

Dhruv