Hi all... I have just released cljs-pikaday, which is a ClojureScript interface
to the Pikaday javascript date-picker.

https://github.com/timgilbert/cljs-pikaday/

It's a pretty simple little library in its early stages. Right now there's just
a reagent interface where you can pass an atom into a component which will be
updated when the user selects a date.

There's a simple demo page here:

http://timgilbert.github.io/cljs-pikaday/reagent-example/

I'm planning to add an Om interface to it, as well as a nicer interface for
re-frame.

This is my first published ClojureScript library, so any feedback on the design
or implementation would be welcome. (I've also since realized that there are
approximately 3 million javascript date-pickers out there with various
features, so the name might be unfortunate if I switch to another
implementation, but oh well.)

Tim