Hi everyone!

As you may know, our first Reagent meetup at Loyal3 in SF/Bay Area on March
16th, 2015 (video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYzwfekWSzQ) went well
and we've been planning a second meetup...

The date has been set for April 16th (so soon you say!!)

We've actually taken input from most of you who attended (I personally
enjoyed meeting you all) and we're ready to go at it again but with more
Reagent focused talks than last time (we'll still have the same awesome
pizza with gluten/dairy free options but with more beer choices!

Meetups are about meeting other people and building relationships, maybe
even starting companies and projects or sourcing folks to work on your next
big thing, but the SF Reagent meetup is more than that: we'd like to *help*
shape the future of our beloved Reagent.

Meetup Agenda:

*1. 6:30pm - 7:00pm:* meet & greet, food ad drinks, social

*2. 7:00pm - 7:30pm:* Intro to Reagent-Template (repo:
https://github.com/reagent-project/reagent-template) --- by its author
Dmitri Sotnikov (also author of Luminus.) Dmitri will be presenting via
Google hangout on a big screen and you will be able to ask him questions
live. This should be interesting.

*3.* *7:30pm - 7:45pm:* Re-frame port of Angular's phonecat example (repo:
https://github.com/dhruvp/angular-phonecat-re-frame) -- by its author
Dhruv Parthasarathy (MIT) -- In Person :)

*4. 7:45-8:00pm: *Reusable Reagent Components with App-State Driven CSS
Transitions (video of input component >>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWCXAZ1XIKc)  -- by Marc Fawzi -- this talk
will also include a sub-talk on sharing the components via internal maven
repo Artifactory and TeamCity deploy pipeline ... among other things

Most importantly, we want to start the conversation about the future of
Reagent and React Native. If you have a clue come join us.

*For those of you who are not in SF you may join us via Twitter Periscope!
(it's an awesome way to stream and share meetups!)  *

Instructions for watching the meetup on Periscope will be posted in the
comments and updated here.

See you on the 16th! Live or via Periscope.

Marc & the Loyal3 team