Hi,

I'm still processing the "revolution in front end architecture" that
brought me here and to Reactive CLojureScript! :)

One part is this whole thing about putting ALL logic outside of the
component/view.

I think maybe we need a finer lens (or maybe I'm missing something)

Let's say you have some app-state-driven animations, e.g. launch some
animation when user interacts with your component or ajax callback writes
new data to app state, where would you put the logic that would add/remove
CSS class names from whatever element in your component or that would drive
an animation via code rather than CSS (e.g. style tweening or some canvas
animation)  in response to state changes? Why would putting it in the view
be inferior to putting it in a handler? After all, it's very specific for
the component and most likely not resuable for other components (animations
are very tailored instructions)

Not really sure why animation logic that simply reacts to app state changes
should be anywhere outside the component. Obviously, the opposite is true
for business logic.

Would love any insights about the subject (especially ones that are
contrary to my understanding, so I can understand things better)

Thank you sincerely.

Marc