Jamie, exactly, I took re-frame (it's awesome!) and replaced subscriptions
mechanism with Javelin cells. I like Javelin, it allows elegant and succinct
data coordination. See todomvc example in the amper and re-frame repos for
comparison.

Also I've replaced Reagent with Om because of my internal needs, but re-frame
architecture is View-agnostic in its heart, and I've implemented it in ampere.
Now it includes only Om adapter, but more to come with examples (I plan to make
todomvc views.cljs port for every supported View library). Hoplon does not
require any adapter at all, for example ;-)