@colin Couldn't agree with your comments on remote working more.  The challenge
for many early stage companies is that they require incredibly high levels of
communication to be on the same page.

I also think part of the remote/onsite issue is the difference between
efficient and effective.  The pro camp seems to focus on efficiency (let me get
work done) and the onsite camp focuses on effectiveness (communicate so we can
do the right work done).  Depends on where you are.

@marc The best way to attract an amazing community around cljs is to show
people how you can build amazing products with it without a steep learning
curve.  If you think of cljs as a product, then learning curve can be thought
of as the price you pay to benefit from it.  Make that price low to free and
show lots of value (e.g. ReactJS) and you'll get wide adoption.