On Friday, 11 September 2015 08:24:01 UTC+3, Linus Ericsson  wrote:
> Figwheel is nice, even though I just get the repl in the command-line there
> (no autocomplete etc).
>
> The features for compiling and update client side cljs is really really good.
>
> https://github.com/bhauman/lein-figwheel
>
> Den 11 sep 2015 04:22 skrev "Mike Fikes" <mikef...@gmail.com>:
>
> 1. Are you setting :repl-options in project.clj? If so, I suspect that only
> affects Lein’s Clojure REPL.  See
> https://github.com/clojure/clojurescript/wiki/Running-REPLs and, in
> particular, :repl-verbose true would be provided in the map argument to
> cljs.repl/repl*.
>

> 2. If you are running Planck on OS X, the `-v` option puts Planck into
> verbose mode, showing compiled JavaScript. If on OS X but running a REPL that
> ships with ClojureScript (like script/noderepljs) or a REPL that is based on
> from ClojureScript’s cljs.repl, comment #1 above applies.
>

> On Sep 10, 2015, at 9:41 AM, Yehonathan Sharvit <vie...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> 1. I set   :repl-options {:repl-verbose true} but the repl didn't show any js
> 2. I'm on mac but I can't see the compiled js on the repl

> first post.

> email to clojurescrip...@googlegroups.com.

Thanks Mike.

I am able to see compiled js in planck (I was using an old version before)

But the repl approach is not so easy when you have a couple of lines of code.

Try to see the js of this piece of cljs code:

(deftype x [val])

(defprotocol Wow
  (aa [this]))

(extend-type x
  Wow
  (aa [this] "aa from extend-type"))

(extend-protocol Wow
  (aa [this] "aa from extend-protocol"))

(aa (x. "a"))

Is there another tool availble out there? Maybe  a web page that compiles cljs?