Devcards are fantastic, but I still feel like connecting to a repl is important
as it really allows your editor to understand your code and give you important
information about your environment in the state that it is currently in.

For whatever reason I am able to get everything working when I use a chestnut
build with just three steps

 1. Cider jack in
 2. (run)
 3. (browser-repl)

It's just when I try to do the whole thing myself I cannot figure out how to
get all the different pieces set up. There also doesn't seem to be any
definitive tutorial for how to get everything working with cider and
clojurescript. The setup with figwheel just gets more complicated, as now you
need to have the figwheel repl run on top of nrepl, then connect cider to that.

Is it any simpler with cursive, as maybe I should start to look into that.