On Fri, Oct 09, 2015 at 09:42:52PM -0700, Adam Kowalski wrote:
> Om next relies on factories so I know that it should be available in the
> latest build 0.9.0-SNAPSHOT. Its not on clojars but you can clone the latest
> version of the om repo and run lein install. You will get a jar inside of the
> target folder, which can be used to get the latest features.

Problem was: it was an old project, and it used a very old technique of
including react.js directly in the repo, instead of letting Java resources
serve it up from the react jars that are included in lein dependencies. Of
course, the version of react that had been included was an old one. Removing it
solved the problem. So, pilot error. Thanks.

-ken