> Do you have the js library included in your (SPA starter) html page
> (index.html/home.html) as mentioned at http://t4t5.github.io/sweetalert/:
>
> <script src="dist/sweetalert.min.js"></script>
> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="dist/sweetalert.css">
>
> ?
>
> It assumes that the sweetalert.min.js and css files are placed in
> resources/public/dist/....

That fixed it. Once I put the sweetalert js file above my baconbot_dot_js.js
file in index.html the (js/sweetAlert "Test!") code worked.

I guess I assumed that I just needed to add the css and js files to the cljs
file to take care of all of the dependencies. I didn't think of just
referencing things the "normal" way.

Thanks a bunch!

Tom Purl