Thanks Colin and Fergal!

My question would be: has anyone tried something similar?

Namely:
- On the one hand, map-based indexes queryable with Datalog and/or Pull
queries? (I'm currently looking into the Om Next approach of normalizing any
data structure and making it queryable with Pull queries).

- On the other hand, live queries / auto-updated materialized views with
Datalog, Pull queries, Specter or Instar? (Using one of the latter two + a
lense/reactive library like Javelin might do the trick.)

As I wrote in the proposal, I'm not experienced enough in Clojure to hack
together a proof of concept (with Datalog and Pull queries) yet. I should be in
a few weeks/months though. Please keep me in the loop if you're considering
working on it.

Vianney