Hi Timur,

Mike is right, there is no documentation for this compiler option that I'm
aware of other than my blog post
(http://mneise.github.io/posts/2015-08-04-week-9-and-10.html) and the small
example repo you already found.

Unfortunately, this feature is not yet supported by lein-cljsbuild. Need to
think a bit about what the best way is to support it in lein-cljsbuild, but PRs
are always welcome ;)