I am in the process of trying to take the demo DevCards template and hook it 
into my application that was generated by duct. In the process I have changed 
the `http-server-root` to be compliant with the duct default and I've changed 
my figwheel css-dirs as well. All of my cljs builds are updated, etc. I am 
using the src/src-cljs structure to split my files for the time being. When I 
run lein figwheel I can see that it has compiled my code into JS and I can 
successfully navigate to card.html but I can't for the life of me get my cards 
to show up. I have just two static cards that just display some text.

Is there anything that I could be missing?

My project.clj - https://gist.github.com/drusellers/e4849e480591d8923e7d

-- 
Note that posts from new members are moderated - please be patient with your 
first post.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ClojureScript" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/clojurescript.

Reply via email to