> FYI: The quil.info site has a broken link. The "Quil Intro" links to:
> http://nbeloglazov.com/2014/05/29/quil-intro.html
> But that's 404.
> Alan

Thanks for reporting, Alan. I was doing some work on nbeloglazov.com and
accidentally broke it. It should be working now.

> Do we have examples of where people are using Quil ?

I believe people mostly using it for doing sketches/art. Also Quil is often
used for teaching clojure, for example ClojureBridge:
https://github.com/ClojureBridge/drawing and talk from last year clojure conj:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0yN1GauxCA&list=PLZdCLR02grLrl5ie970A24kvti21hGiOf&index=7

Nikita