Hi!

I was surprised that anybody has asked question about Dragome, TeaVM and
Bck2Brwsr in this Group.
These 3 tools allows you to compile Java code at source and byte code level
directly to Javascript.
The Bck2Brwsr does the brute force method which outputs large output files. The
TeaVM behaves like Google Closure doing aggressive optimisation and Dragome is
not evaluated yet.
Could anyone who is strong in technical manner run Clojure code on WebBrowser?
I'm very interested in Macros, Eval and other features. TeaVM and Dragome
already compile Scala code.

With regards,
Olek