Hi everyone!

I'm trying to load an image by doing a get request. I have to do a request,
because I have to add headers for authorization.

[:img {:src (ajax/GET (str "/api/1.0/image/" (:company/logo company) "?size="
100) {:headers       jwt-authorization-header

             :format        :json

             :handler       handler

             :error-handler error-handler})}]

I have found some possible solutions, which I'm trying (something with base64?)
- but its not working yet... Maybe someone here has some experience with this?