Hi all,

Any tips for including the JavaScript from a cljs project in a non-cljs
project? I have a rather unusual situation where I have:
 - util.jar (lots of .cljc files) - the infamous company-wide utility library
 - main.war - actually serves two UIs, one ClojureScript and one CoffeeScript
using ExtJS (and therefore cannot use google closure)

I want to make the JavaScript in util.jar accessible to the _CoffeeScript_ part
of the main.war. It is already added as a (:requires ...) dependency, but the
CoffeeScript part has no visibility of that machinery.

The 'main.war' project is built using lein but I am looking for any reason to
get back into boot.

In the worst case I can:
 - include a non-advanced compilation of the namespaces in util in util.jar
 - in main.war, crack the jar open and copy the unadvanced javascript to the
right place so CoffeeScript can see it

or:
 - have main.war have a cljsbuild config for the util namespaces

Which all feels very unsophisticated and awkward.

Any thoughts/hints/tips?

Thanks,

Colin