Hi Peter

I've had good luck in the past doing a git bisect on ClojureScript to track
down exactly which commit introduced the bug. That might help in this case?

For those who haven't used git bisect, you give it a good commit and a bad
commit. git will then do a binary search through the commits where you mark
each one as good or bad and it will eventually tell you where the bug was
introduced. If you can give it a shell command which passes or fails the
test, then it can do this process automatically.

Daniel