It's a Reagent SPA app, each request will basically load the same artefacts and
then does client side routing based on the given route.

I only compared loading the home route on Windows vs. loading the same route on
Linux. Looking at the network tab in Chrome I see that artefacts load a lot
slower than on Linux, but I have no explanation why. I wouldn't mind 1-2s
difference but this...

Btw. the initial load of my app with no optimization is 11.9MB.

Thanks,
Torsten.