It would be nice if we can require ClojureScript in JavaScript, and let
Webpack to handle so many issues.

For Webpack use cases, I tried to sell ClojureScript to other front-end
developers around me, but saw some problems:

* IMPORTANT: hard to install JVM. For JavaScript projects, installing
Node.js(with npm inside) would be okay. It's very hard for JavaScript
developers to pick up JVM and Boot(or Leiningen).
* IMPORTANT: long time caching and code splitting. We use these features in
production for years. But I don't see a good solution in ClojureScript.
* Async code loading. For large projects some code can be loaded when a
router is activated. No good solution found in ClojureScript.
* Assets bundling. Now we rely on Webpack to do that, result in using 2
tools.

Not sure if they can be solved if we have a ClojureScript running on
Webpack. But there are many compiled-to-js languages support those features
in by supporting Webpack already. That's the purpose behind the post.

Didn't try `node-jre`. I'm guessing we still need to debug JVM stuffs since
it's running JVM?