Hi folks

We ran into issues in production yesterday after upgrading to ClojureScript
1.9.456, and I haven't seen anyone else mention this so I thought I'd point
it out for anyone upgrading.

In versions prior to CLJS 1.9.456, seqable? tested only for the ISeqable
protocol, i.e. collections. In CLJS-1875
<https://dev.clojure.org/jira/browse/CLJS-1875>, released as part of 1.9.456
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/clojurescript/wGJeG36GPTk> it now
tests for anything that you can call seq on. This matches the behaviour of
the seqable? function in Clojure that was recently added for 1.9, but was a
breaking change in behaviour for ClojureScript.

*In concrete terms, this means that strings and arrays that previously
tested false for seqable? will now test true.*

*In 1.9.229*
cljs.user=> (seqable? [:a :b :c])
true
cljs.user=> (seqable? {:a :b :c :d})
true
cljs.user=> *(seqable? "abcd")*
*false*
cljs.user=> *(seqable? (into-array [:a :b :c]))*
*false*

*In 1.9.456 and beyond*
cljs.user=> (seqable? [:a :b :c])
true