I got this working, but I'm seeing very strange behavior that makes it
unusable. IntelliJ can hang and overuse CPU on certain expressions. It will
happen, for example, if I type the following in the IntelliJ Cursive REPL
connected to Figwheel/ClojureScript...

cljs.user=> (deftype Foo [a])
cljs.user=> (def foo (-> Foo 123))  ; so far everything is normal
cljs.user=> (.-a foo)   ; oh it does not like this.

It's hard to finish tying that last line. It's as if it's trying to parse
it before I'm done (maybe for auto completion?) and choking. Once I type
"(.-a" the CPU starts to go and IntelliJ responds to keypresses only after
huge delays.

Rob