Hi
When trying out the modules feature in cljs 1.9.908 I ran into a problem
when using optimization other than :none
It seems like the output-to must be inside the output-dir. The problem I
have with this is that I can't use the same markup for :none and :advanced
compilation mode since the script tag need to reference one js file in one
location. And there is a limitation in cljsbuild (I think) that prevents me
from using the same output-dir for :none and :advanced.

There are ways to workaround this of course but I wanted to check if I'm
missing something and if this is a known and intentional side effect of the
module implementation.

regards
Dan