I see how to make my-project.core fn's available to be called from a web
page.

But how does one tweak my-project's lein project.clj such that the same web
page can use my-project.*other*'s fns as well?

Just to be clear, I'm not asking how to call my-project.other/fn2 from
my-project.core/fn1.

Without your help, I'd end up creating a wrapper in my-project.core just to
call into my-project.other which doesn't seem right.

Thanks in advance! :)