Are you asking about my project or the “this” in my response? For the later I
was referring to the OP’s announcement of:

https://github.com/Day8/re-frame-10x

The project I’m working on includes a ClojureScript front end for a software
cooperative (Co-op Source) which I’d be happy to discuss offline as it doesn’t
relate directly to this mailing list. Clojure & ClojureScript do figure very
prominently in many aspects of its implementation, including some VR based sw
development experiments, I don’t think subscribers here would appreciate the
distraction.

Feel free to email me at ‘alan’ w the domain coopsource.org.

Alan