Hello, thanks for your answer

That is not what I am looking for.

I am trying to import javascript code into my clojurescript project.
Something you would do with either `require` or `import` in javascript.

The node module I need would have to be specified in `defproject`, then
downloaded when I run `lein deps`

Then in clojurescript, I would have access to that module.