Hi there,

Here are my steps to inject cljs repl into 3rd party webpage:

1. inject the following line via "Custom JavaScript for websites"

 (function(){var d=document;var
s=d.createElement('script');s.src='https://localhost:8090/js/main.js';d.body.appendChild(s);})()

2. *.edn file:

;; shadow-cljs configuration
{:source-paths
 ["src/dev"
  "src/main"
  "src/test"]

 :dependencies
 [[reagent "0.8.1"] ;[etaoin "0.3.5"]
 ]
 :ssl {} ;for shadow-cljs server, defaults to 9630 port
 :http {:port 9630
        :ssl-port 23456
        :host "localhost"}
 :dev-http {8090 {:root "public"
        :push-state/headers {"Access-Control-Allow-Origin" "*" }}
  }
 :builds
{:frontend
  {:target :browser
   :asset-path "https://localhost:8090/js";
   :modules {:main {:init-fn acme.frontend.app/init}}
   }}}

3. modify main.js with no-cors mode

          fetch(uri, {    mode: 'no-cors'})

4. However, the browser endpoint (shown below) is never called

wss://localhost:23456/ws/worker/frontend/.../browser

5. what am i missing here? the emacs skewer-mode seem to work just fine.
  Was wondering if DOMContentLoaded ever get fired, even so I don't know
how to fix/patch it.