Hi Eero,

sorry, I am unfamiliar with using Clonezilla on Linux. Please add screenshots
or photos of the error messages you got, so Steven or some other Linux pro
might give you feedback.

Maybe try the Ubuntu based alternative testings (like 20180321-artful) before.
Those images offer more or newer device drivers than the Debian based ones
(like clonezilla-live-2.5.5-37-amd64.iso). We need it for running on
UEFI/Secure Boot machines for example. Maybe the LVM issue is related to this.

Best wishes
Frank

DÜRR DENTAL SE
Höpfigheimer Str. 17
74321 Bietigheim-Bissingen
Deutschland / Germany
Tel. + 49 (0) 7142 / 705-0
Fax + 49 (0) 7142 / 705-500
http://www.duerrdental.com
Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/DuerrDental

Firmensitz / Registered Office:
Höpfigheimer Str. 17, 74321 Bietigheim-Bissingen
Handelsregister / Register of Commerce: Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 763587

Vorstand / Executive Board: Martin Dürrstein (Vorsitzender / CEO), Joachim
Eppinger, Stefan Pfanzelt, Axel Schramm
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates / Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Matthäus
Niewodniczanski

>>> Eero Volotinen <eero.voloti...@iki.fi> 26.03.2018 16:28 >>>
Looks like clonezilla fails creating swap partition on lvm/lv and all
(partitions) fails after that.

Eero