Hi, I've got a device I'd like to clone so I can set up future devices
identically; it's one of these:

https://www.onlogic.com/cl210g-11/

The drive shows up as 128GB, I had a 128GB flash drive so I thought device
to device clone and I'd be in business.  Of course, the problem is that
the128G drive isn't actually 128GiB, so it's too small and the clone
fails.  But if I copy it to a larger drive (like the 250GB I had),  getting
the copy onto the flash drive works, however when I try to copy it onto the
new device, that fails because the source is larger than the target.  How
would folks use Clonezilla to handle this scenario?