Hi,

We have many docs on the website. So please show the URL so that we can identify it. Thanks.

Steven

On 11/23/22 07:15, crystal via Clonezilla-live wrote:
Hi -

AreĀ  the local dev and the image repository screens both sdb1? It might say so on the live docs - step-by- step example.

Is it correct when I look at the gzip files inside the image they read sda2? Are you doing this because the sda2 maps to my pc's pci express ssd 2nd partition rather than worrying about a naming issue?. I think it may means to pick my 2nd partition of my hard drive, and to not worry about the label sda2?
It probably would cost extra programming time or something.

Anyway, can you _please verify these items?_

I think Clonezilla is wicked cool!

thanks
ice crystal

Sent with Proton Mail <https://proton.me/> secure email.

Steven Shiau <steven _at_ stevenshiau org>
Public Key Server PGP Key ID: 4096R/163E3FB0
Fingerprint: EB1D D5BF 6F88 820B BCF5  356C 8E94 C9CD 163E 3FB0