On 2024/1/24 07:19, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming wrote:
On Tuesday, January 23rd, 2024 at 3:13 PM, Steven Shiau <ste...@narlabs.org.tw>
wrote:

What did you mean by "clone CentOS Linux Server to Synology NAS device"?
If you meant to save the image of your CentOS Linux to the NAS? i.e.,
NAS is your image repository?
If so, just follow
https://clonezilla.org//fine-print-live-doc.php?path=clonezilla-live/doc/01_Save_disk_image
and choose the proper service (NFS, SSH, Samba...) your NAS provides in
this step:
https://clonezilla.org//clonezilla-live/doc/01_Save_disk_image/images/ocs-07-1-img-repo.png

Steven

Dear Steven,

I have attempted cloning CentOS 7.9 Linux server to Synology NAS using
Clonezilla for a major construction company in Singapore on 23 Jan 2024 Tuesday.

However, "Use SSH server" wouldn't work. I keep getting connection refused.

But "Use SAMBA server (Network Neighborhood server)" works. And I stick with
that.

Thank you.

No problem. Enjoy Clonezilla!

Steven

Regards,

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Targeted Individual in Singapore

--
Steven Shiau <steven _at_ stevenshiau org>
Public Key Server PGP Key ID: 4096R/163E3FB0