Hi there!

The hard deadline for migrating to the toolforge.org domain was 3 days ago, on
2020-06-15.

We are aware of some folks from the community still working on finishing up this
migration, and we will give an additional 2 weeks before introducing the
legacy-redirector that will force-redirect all the legacy URLs to the new domain
and URL scheme.

If you need additional context about this migration, please read:

https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/News/Toolforge.org

We are tracking missing webservices OAuth grants for for the new domain in this
phabricator task:

https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T254857

If your tool is unchecked, it means it requires additional work to make sure
OAuth will work with the new domain.

Please contact your fellow tool developers if you think they aren't aware of
this migration. And please, reach out to us if you have doubts or need help.

regards.

--
Arturo Borrero Gonzalez
SRE / Wikimedia Cloud Services