On 3/30/23 12:42, Arturo Borrero Gonzalez wrote:
On 3/28/23 00:13, Taavi Väänänen wrote:
Hi,

We will be upgrading the Toolforge Kubernetes cluster next Monday (2023-04-03) starting at around 10:00 UTC.

The expected impact is that tools running on the Kubernetes cluster will get restarted a couple of times over the course of the few hours it takes for us to upgrade the entire cluster. The ability to manage tools will remain operational.

Since the version we're upgrading to (1.22) removes a bunch of deprecated Kubernetes APIs, tools that use kubectl and raw Kubernetes resources directly may want to check that they're on the latest available versions. The vast majority of tools that are only using the Jobs framework and/or the webservice command are not affected by these changes.

This has been rescheduled to Monday 2023-04-10 to leave room for the other operations we have.

Hi there!

This is happening now!

https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T286856

regards.