So at my Fedora.next talk at DevConf, I mentioned that OSTree might be an
interesting thing for Fedora Cloud to look at. But I also mentioned that we
haven't really talked about it here. So let's talk about it. I'm interested
in it for two reasons: it gives us part of an answer to what CoreOS offers,
and we miht have a space where it's an easier problem than for the general
Fedora distro, and therefore could be an incubation/test area. Discuss!

(I"m traveling all day today, but will have more later.....)

--
Matthew Miller    --   Fedora Project    --    <mat...@fedoraproject.org>