On 09/11/2014 01:36 PM, Dusty Mabe wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I wrote a post[1] about finding the debug output of cloud-init on systemd
> based systems.
>
> TL;DR.. If you find yourself trying to debug cloud-init and you find that
> /var/log/cloud-init.log and /var/log/messages are lacking then run:
>
> journalctl /usr/bin/cloud-init
>
> This is probably obvious to some but to others may be useful.

Hey - this is awesome. Just FYI, we're always looking for more content
on Fedora Magazine. This would totally fit the bill there, too.

(Yes, even short tech tips are fine - doesn't have to be a novel!)

Thanks, will also tweet this...

Best,

jzb

--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
j...@redhat.com | http://community.redhat.com/