On Tue, Dec 9, 2014, at 01:05 PM, Joe Brockmeier wrote:

> It's been documented-ish but we do need to be louder about it. It would
> also be awesome if virt-manager handled cloud-init too, the "use an ISO
> to provide cloud-init info" is a little clunky.

If anyone's curious, I was trying to argue that Fedora Server should *also* be
able to use cloud-init in:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/anaconda-devel-list/2014-December/msg00008.html

If we supported that, we could more generally document cloud-init to set up
Fedora servers (and I guess Workstation), regardless of whether they're
intended to run in the "cloud" or not.  Dunno if anything will happen for F22,
but we'll see...