We've talked about this for a while, but let's make it formal. The plan
is to transition from Cloud as a Fedora Edition to Something Container
Clustery (see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Objectives/ProjectFAO).

But, we still need cloud as a _deploy target_. The FAO-container-thing
will continue to have cloud image deploy targets (as well as bare
metal). I think it makes sense to _also_ have Fedora Server as a cloud
deploy target.

This could possibly be both a Fedora Server Minimal Cloud Image and
Fedora Server Batteries Included Image — but that'd be up to Server WG,
I think.

Overall, I'm proposing:

   1. Dissolve Cloud WG (See below; don't panic)

   2. Form new Atomic WG or FAO WG (name to be bikeshedded)
      (a lot of overlap in membership with current Cloud WG, of course!)

   3. _Keep_ Cloud SIG as a gathering point around cloud technology and
      covering shared underlying technology (fedimg, koji cloud image
      production, autocloud). Think of this as analogous in some ways
      to something like the ARM SIG.

   4. Change https://getfedora.org/cloud/ to
      https://getfedora.org/atomic/ or https://getfedora.org/fao/

   5. Create new http://cloud.fedoraproject.org/ in the same style as
      https://arm.fedoraproject.org/

   6. New Atomic/FAO WG produces Whatever New Deliverable (starting
      with Two Week Atomic)

   7. Cloud Base Image becomes base (uh, see what I did there?) for new
      Fedora Server cloud image (or images).

   8. Vagrant image _probably_ the same — or maybe becomes its own
      thing?

   9. ???

   10. Profit!

--