On Tue, Oct 04, 2016 at 12:58:05PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> What this is sounding like is a huge discrepancy between what the
> Council, PRD group, etc. think we should be doing and what we can
> actually do.
>
> Given that, I think I should tell the designer to push the design
> changes back.

I don't see how that follows. In the ideal — and I think most likely,
since the bugs making F25 not work are being knocked off — case, we'll
have Atomic built on F25 at F25 GA date. In the less ideal case, we'll
keep shipping the F24-based one, but there's no reason that can't work
with the new Atomic-focused design. For that matter, we could launch
that _before_ the GA.

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>