On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 03:22:10PM -0400, Dusty Mabe wrote:
> As part of the next release of Fedora 24 atomic host should we also
> release the Fedora 24 base image so that the released version doesn't
> have the latest huge kernel bug in it by default?

Generally we do this when the security team tells us to, and they
didn't as far as I know reach out to say so in this case. (I think
usually that's been for issues classified as "critical".)

We *did* have aspirations of releasing respun cloud images monthly in
any case, though....

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>