mattdm added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
I have two small ones.

First, I think the freshness indicator is not visible enough in the top bar.
Maybe that's just me. I guess, for one thing, it's easy to gloss over
header-section text, but also, there's no indication that that's a dynamic
value. What about changing "Produced N days ago" to "Produced N days ago, on
YYYY-MM-DD" (or whatever internationalized date format the web team prefers)?

Second, it currently says "1 days ago". I'd love that to be properly
special-cased to "1 day ago", or even better, "yesterday". And "0 days ago"
could be "today" or "fresh for you just today!"
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/154